Sunday, May 07, 2006

It's a Small World After All

Greetings from the Disney death camps! Yesterday was pretty much meetings from 7:30 to 5:30 with a brief break to watch the Derby in the ESPN Zone. Four cups of coffee, two cokes and a good sense of humor got me through the day intact.

RUABelle picked up new family member on Saturday and text messaged me all day with stories of a standard poodle being chased behind the couch by our big orange bully cat. I need to get back so she can play man-to-man instead of zone.

Today, I'm back in the conference room listening to how to improve profits in a decling business environment. The highlight of day day is our special group dinner at Epcot in the (wait for it...) Great Hall of China. Lookin' forward to some more of that great Asian food. Just when I thought my perforated bowels had finally healed from my trip to Shanghai.

Zip a dee do da!
CeeElCee

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat Coble said...

???? Of all of the dinner places in all of the World, why did they pick China? I realise that I don't know who all of the conference attendees are, but I'd imagine if they are in your business they've had at least one very obligatory trip to the PRC within the last 6 months.

It may have something to do with the fact that of all the pavilions in World Showcase, China is about the least popular food destination.

You should have made them take you to Morocco. At least there you could have seen the belly dancer.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home