Thursday, August 24, 2006

I Guess I'm Metrosexual...Not That There's Anything Wrong with That

Our traveling party spent last night with a friend in Mobile. So I'm sharing a bathroom this morning with three gay men and a woman.

It's somehow an affirmation to realize how many of the same soaps, shampoo and shaving products I have in common with them. I use about 1/10 as many, but it does mean that RUABelle made wise choices when she bought them for me.

It's kinda like eating in the Chinese restaurant where all the Chinese people eat.

Well done!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's quite a travelling party you've described. I think this calls for photographic evidence -- of the group as well as the collection of products!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Sharon Collie said...

I hate Lewis Grizzard didn't stick around long enough to comment on topics such as this.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Just Larry said...

That's a large crew for one bathroom. I assume you guys had to double up in the shower?

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sitting here howling at the story and at short and fat's comment!

Thanks for the laughs!

Sara Sue

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home