Friday, August 18, 2006

Freaky Friday

I was checking my sitemeter to see where my visitors were coming from and noticed that somebody found The Dry Spot by Googling "George Goldtrap," the chalk-throwing wethaerman from Channel 4 years ago.

Then I noticed that there was a new comment on the two month old post that the Google result pointed to. And it was from George Goldtrap.

Dude! George Goldtrap's been ego-surfing the Dry Spot!

Maybe he can work something about syphilis into his latest sermon...

2 Comments:

Blogger Malia said...

So far the weirdest google to my site came in yesterday,

"where can i find a website that will let me adopt an otter and will let me go to where the otter is and play with it etc."

I just don't even want to know!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

It was pseudo-syphillis.

My weidest always goes back to Dual Action Cleanser, although I did have one that went beyond the terms of good taste about toothpaste and sex that I have no idea how it got to my sitemeter.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home