Saturday, July 15, 2006

Don't Hate Me

RUABelle and I leave tomorrow for three days in Napa and three days in Vegas. We're unmarried and childless, so consider this vacation to be like a honeymoon without ever actually getting married. She heads back to work in a few weeks and it look like she's going to have a pretty challenging class of first-graders to teach next year, so I'm hoping to spoil her like she deserves.

I'll do my best to send some interesting posts from the road and add some pictures when we get back. But if it's gonna piss you off, just give the ole Dry Spot a miss for the next week.

Don't hate the playa. Hate the game.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Bathe in wine, shower in Blackjack winnings, and have a friggin' blast.

Best,
Ryan

12:03 AM  
Blogger Nashville Knucklehead said...

Why you so defensive? LEt me rewrite that whole post for you.

Me and Sweetie are going to Napa and Vegas, baby!

Later, suckas!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Sharon Collie said...

Shoot a seven with every shot and have a great time...Viva Las Vegas!

8:56 AM  
Blogger ceeelcee said...

Yeah, what Knuck said.

Sista, I hope to only shoot sevens on the coming out rolls. Otherwise, it's 6's and 8's for me.

And lot of video poker. Like I alsway say, it's like getting paid to take a test every seven seconds.

Utopia!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Kathy T. said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! Don't forget when you go to the wine tastings... swish and spit. Swish. Spit.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Malia said...

simply scandalous!

;-)

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home