Tuesday, October 10, 2006

In Which I Further My Attempt to Buy My Way into Heaven

Kathy T. over at "Where's the Mute Button" has put out an appeal for help for a pet project. And I'm only too happy to oblige.

Do I know anything about The Christmas Challenge and what's going on or who it helps? No. Then again, I didn't know anything about that nice Nigerian man, Mr. Donga Kabaka, the son of Dr. James Kabaka. But I assumed he was related to that nice Mr. Eko on "Lost," and he said he needed my help getting some funds out of a bank somewhere so what was I to do?

Seriously, go here to find out about The Christmas Challenge. All I needed to know was that somebody as nice as Kathy cared about it and wanted our help. I'm writing my check right now...twenty...dollars...and...00/100 cents.

Seriously, in this computerized age, do we still really need to write that 00/100 cents stuff?

Every little bit helps, so help a blogger sister ("Blister?") out today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy T. said...

You are a lovely, lovely man. And when this check clears, I am the heir to a vast fortune but the government is holding it. If you can send $20,000 to clear the bank, I will divide this billion dollar fortune with you. hee hee.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home