Monday, October 16, 2006

Free! Free! Free!

Regular readers know I'm not very political in public, although I can be very politically incorrect in private. So I'm probably not the one to use these eight free tickets I have to the Nashville Gridiron Show.

For those of you in the know, the Gridiron Show is a Nashville tradition put on by local journalist members of the PRSA-Public Relations Society of America. By all accounts, it's a hoot to watch and many politicos make it a point to show up and watch themselves get skewered. My tickets are to the dress rehearsal on Wednesday night, and I'm sure some of the more, ahem, politically active and informed bloggers than myself would enjoy them more than I would.

Email me at "thedryspot at gmail dot com" if you would like some of these tickets and tell me how many you want. First come, first amused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home