Monday, December 11, 2006

Lolly, Lolly, Lolly Get Your Cold Beer Here!

How would you like a chance to get all “Rocky Horror” on your favorite Saturday morning educational songs? While drinking a beer in the same theatre that your second grade teacher told you to “get your damn feet off of the chair in front of you!”? (Well maybe that was just me)

Of course you would! Then you should come on down to Schoolhouse Drinks!, er Rocks! at the Nashville Children’s Theatre on Friday January 5 at 6:30 pm.

And as a special incentive to my friends and as a way to show my support for the Theatre, email me that you want to come and I’ll personally pay $10.00 toward your admission. So that makes it only $15 a head for an evening of beer, popcorn, singing and memories.


Some of the songs performed:
Sufferin' Till Suffrage
Noun is a Person, Place or Thing
Interjections
Figure Eight
Rufus Xavier Sarsaparilla
Lolly, Lolly, Lolly
Mother Necessity
Conjunction Junction
Interplanet Janet
Plus a bunch more.



Come on along! It benefits a great organization and it’ll be a blast!

CeeElCee

4 Comments:

Blogger Just Larry said...

Dude, I lurvs me some counting by fives.

I bought tickets for Mrs. Fat and myself.

Don't forget my 20 dollars.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm creeped out. How did you know my family's nickname for me?

Oh, wait.

It's not just ME you're buying a beer for.

Hee hee, just kidding. NCT is a great asset to our community and this promises to be a wonderful show.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Aunt B said...

How do we get tickets?! What an awesome idea! I totally want to go.

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! I soooo want to be there, but... where is it? I'm using the MTA bus tonight, since my scooty-scoot's in the shop.

Give me a locale, and I'll see if I can get there.
.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home