Sunday, September 03, 2006

Internet Scavenger Hunt #2

In and effort to broaden the horizons of my readership and increase the hit counts of the folks on my blogroll, I'm kicking off The Dry Spot's Internet Scavenger Hunt. I've planted a secret word in the comment section of one of the blogs on my blogroll over there on the right side of the page. The first person to post the secret word in the coments to this post is the winner.

The guidelines are:
1.) The comment is somewhere on the first page of posts of the blog, but I encourage you to read deeper if you like. Everybody thinks that their best stuff has already slipped into the archives.
2.) The prize is lunch at the Mothership this Thursday at around 11:30.
3.) You must be present to claim your prize. No carry-outs allowed. You have to actually talk to me and Kerry Woo.
4.) Since I already owe Kerry lunch, if he wins I guess he'll be getting a bi-Woo this week.
5.) If Dr. Funkenswine wins, I'll buy him a wing basket at the Sportsman's.
6.) If one of my out of town readers wins, we'll talk about Mothership mail order. I haven't forgotten about you, Bridgett.

Hey, it's the Sunday before Labor Day. You got nothin' better to do. Go read some blogs!

12 Comments:

Blogger Nashville Knucklehead said...

Does it sound like "Hebrew Male exclaimation of delight"?

2:55 PM  
Blogger Kerry Woo said...

Dippin Dots?

8:40 PM  
Blogger bridgett said...

"hafk"? Or was that a typo over at Aunt B's?

I had some of the lousiest barbeque at the county fair today. At least the beer was cold and I won the demolition derby.

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well which is it, secert or seret?

11:00 PM  
Blogger John H said...

Jumanji


whooohooooo

11:10 PM  
Blogger ceeelcee said...

Winna winna, chicken dinna!

Knuck has disqualified himself so he can sell more bbq.

Senor Hutchmo found the secert phrase at my brother's site. He's "Kosmo" but he never actually posts. Get on him, people.

John, if you can make it to the Mothership on Thursday, it's on me and I'm looking forward to actually meeting you face to face.

And damn, Bridgett and Kay-ren, whazzup with the proofreading? I'm lucky to type my name correctly with my messed-up pick and pecking...

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, so it IS secert. Thanks for the clarification!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Kerry Woo said...

Jumanji !

Hutchmo is one smart dude - for that, I'm tossing in a Napster gift card for five free songs.

whooohooooo indeed.

11:52 PM  
Blogger bridgett said...

I was confused on the concept (no surprise there). I thought we were going to have to read all your posts and come up with the oddball word. I think I'm still a little concussed, though.

Congratulations, John H -- enjoy lunch.

8:19 AM  
Blogger John H said...

After I entered the contest, I realized that I may have a conflict on Thursday. I can't say for sure until tomorrow...

I sincerely hope I can work around the conflict because i am really looking forward to meeting 'C' in person, not to mention getting my favorite bbq for FREE!!

Thanks muchly...

5:11 PM  
Blogger Kathy T. said...

See, I was going to guess Dippin' Dots too! :)

9:10 PM  
Blogger Malia said...

Man! I missed out! But maybe I'll show up at M-ship on Thursday just to "C" who's there.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home