Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This May Be the Best College Football Weekend of 2006

Miami vs. Louisville
Tennessee vs. Florida
LSU vs. Auburn
Michigan vs. Notre Dame
Oregon vs. Oklahoma
Nebraska vs. USC
Texas Tech vs. TCU

More than half the teams in the top 25 are playing each other.

Guess where I'll be? At a trade conference in Chicago that goes from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm every day from Thursday until Monday. I'll be the pissed off guy in the suit checking his Treo for scores every ten minutes.

Drink a beer for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger saraclark said...

Any vendor with any sense at the trade show will have a big screen tv flanked by 2 of the predictably hot trade show stunt chicks in their booth.

If this is the show I think it is stop and pat one of the big Heidleberg digital presses for me. I am such a hardware geek, that I love that show.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Malia said...

you forgot Virginia Tech vs. Duke...oh nevermind, that's not even worth mentioning

::sigh:: why can't my alma mater play good teams??

3:34 PM  
Blogger Kerry Woo said...

Bring some schwag back for us, like yard sticks and Pantatone color swatches!

So you're going to be a booth bunny? Dude, your corns are going to be sore.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home