Friday, October 20, 2006

I Think We All Could Have Seen This Coming

Well, it’s approaching the halfway point in the grand social experiment that is Survivor-Cook Island. After a few episodes of the tribes divided among racial lines and a few more of two “melting pot” combinations, seven contestants have been voted off the island.

Surprise, surprise…all the white folks are still left. Even though they haven’t been the smartest strategists, most athletic competitors, most talented survivalists or most endearing tribemates, Team Cracker remains intact.

What do you want to bet that as soon as the tribes merge, they’ll band back together and start trying to pick off the Asians?*

I don’t really like anyone in particular this season, so it wouldn’t hurt my feelings if CBS just abandoned them all on Exile Island. Maybe there is something to that, because this year’s challenges have been brutally difficult. We’ll see a serious injury before the season is over.

It would rock if somebody turned polar bears loose on the whole lot of them.


* Naah…they’re probably not even smart enough to try that. My money’s on Yul.

5 Comments:

Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

I love Yul, he's my favorite survivor since Rupert. :)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

I dig Yul.
I loved Rubert but Yul is this crazy thing called ...
smart.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Kerry Woo said...

Asians rock! well sometimes... Chinese people don't have rhythm, but we loves technology!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Angella said...

I have watched every series with my hubby, minus this one. (three kids under three!) So I totally enjoy the fact that I am not missing a whole lot. You are the bomb for the update. (Used to watch the "polar bear" club as well, liked the link!

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Allen said...

Thank you forr writing this

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home