Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Well, Duh!

Channel 4's Pinhead, er, Pinpoint Weather Meteorologist Tim Ross really got my attention this morning. He actually said, "the sun is shining out there this morning, but you just can't see it because it's above all the clouds." Gee thanks, Tim. I guess that'd really be some news if the sun actually went out.

Then his forecast for today simply read, "Scat Showers." Not "scattered showers" or even "scatt. showers." If scat is gonna be raining out of the sky today, I'm staying indoors.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That guy makes my skin crawl. He's not in any way pleasing to the eyes. He tries to be funny, but, he's just not. He's like the annoying kid in junior high that would not shut up.

10:11 AM  
Blogger John H said...

Are you referring to showers of Ella Fitzgerald singing down upon us, or those fish? Actually now that I think about it, I'm not sure I'd want either one...

I think he's a pinhead too. Approximately 1/200th as funny as he thinks he is.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Mr. Tim. A little humor is better than clouds that have dissipated.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least he's not as bad as the 'meterologist' in Asheville. He would say, "What ever you got on the chicken house door is what you got!" He is referring to temperature, of course. Also, assuming we all had chicken houses and thermometers on said chicken house doors. Egad.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home