Sunday, November 05, 2006

Frank You Very Much

My mailbox had been full this week with postcards and newsletters from various state representatives and senators. I've always thought that franking privileges were a really unfair advantage for incumbents during the election cycle.

But now I'm really ticked off. Why do they think they need to tell me what they've been doing over the last month when they haven't told me anything else they've accomplished during the first 3 1/2 years of their terms? I know what they've been doing lately. They haven't done crap except campaigning!

Vote the fat cats out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Newscoma said...

Amen, brother.
Going to throw those tacks now, Smiley.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Kat Coble said...

I still think that the Franking priveledge should also apply to citizens when sending letters to their representatives.

I also think the Franking priveledge should be waived for campaign communications.

But that's just me.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home