Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm Worthless and Weak

First of all, let me acknowledge that this is my 300th post, and I
fully intended to have something momentous to say.

And I wanted to let you all know how nice it was to meet Curly the cat, and his roommate Jeffraham Prestonian when we did our commerce today.

Then I was going to give you all my review of the first trip to the new Costco in West Nashville.

But unfortunately RUABelle and I spent all day at the Sportsman's Grille drinking beer and watching football games. And now we're headed to the DogDoc's for fajitas and the late games.

So this is all I got for now. If it wasn't for this Post per Day Month promise, I'd just blow it off until I had something more.

You deserve better, Dry Spot readers.

I promise to make it up to you next week while I'm not working.

Stay tuned and hold me to it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Newscoma said...

Happy 300th, Smiley.
Drinking beer and watching football is VERY important guides to a happy life.
You know this is my philisophy.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My girlfriend and I agree the chances of anyone actually finding this and reading it are close to zero. Against all odds, we did. When did you write this? It sounds familar, though. Girlfriend says Edgar Cayce dreamed this up in his sleep. Goodbye to you forever(?).

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home