Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Night of the Living Bed

I think it’s a combination of taking Melatonin and reading too much Rex, NewsComa and Short & Fat but I’ve been having the craziest dreams about zombies lately. They’ve actually been quite entertaining. If RUABelle would let me, I’d start bringing popcorn to bed so I could enjoy the movie on the inside of my eyelids even more.

If my memory was better, I could be writing these dreams now and possibly composing America’s first great RomZomCom ala “Shaun of the Dead.” Unfortunately, due to several factors my memory is for shit, so I doubt I’ll be able to actively participate in NaNoWriMo.

I guess I could still give it a try. Let’s see what I remember from last night…

“Harrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! Brains! Urrrrrrrrrrr!”

Great, only 49,997 words to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Busy Mom said...

LOVE "shaun of the Dead"!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

Wait until the zombies get all romantic on you in your dreams.
Yikes!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home