Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nerdz on Wheelz Tour 2006

If you see a maroon Tahoe headed west on I-40 today traveling at 85 mph, blaring some obscure music and emanating obscene levels of electromagnetic radiation from the multiple gadgets plugged into every cigarette lighter/splitter/power inverter, that would be me, Sista Smiff and Wonderdawg on the way to offer humanitarian aid to our recovering friend and pundit, NewsComa.

I suggest you politely get out of our way because I think I have already proved my propensity to type a really long run-on sentence on my Treo while driving.

Be very afraid.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got a treo and I swear it will be the cause of a soon-to-be car accident.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who you calling a nerd, budroe?

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home