Saturday, December 16, 2006

The 12 Days of Blogger Christmas (Day 6)

The Pantheon Limericks (part 1)

Haruspices

There was a fanatic named Hutch,

Whose teams would perform in the clutch.

His beloved Titans

Started piling up wins.

But his Commodores, eh, not so much.

Artemis

A Memphian blogger named Lynnster,

Too beautiful to stay a spinster.

She’s delightfully spunky,

And her tastes are quite funky.

She’s registered with Howard Finnster.

Hera


A Girl Scout leader from Smyrner,

May put blogging on the back burner.

It’s true Kathy T.

May give up realty

If her wrinkle book is a page turner.

Gemini

Duplicate blogger names are a mess,

Sometimes causing young Brittney stress.

Jag-he or Jag-she?

Well, personally,

I prefer my Jag testicless.

Quirinus

That Volunteer Voter Kleinheider

Is the right wing’s pit bull of a fighter.

But sometimes I think

That if he were a drink,

Aunt B. would want Carter in cider.

6 Comments:

Blogger Malia said...

Wow! You're on a roll!

2:17 PM  
Blogger John H said...

hope you don't get a hard tag,
from the testicled Jag...

This is from hutch,
thank you so much.
life won't be so great..
if there's a loss to Nichols state.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so very honored to be remembered by the oh-so-very-talented Christmas Poet Laureate of NIT, giggle. I think this is probably my favorite Christmas present of the year! Thank you, O Wondrous Dry One!

I don't see how you can outdo yourself past the greatness you have already scribed, or how I can possibly laugh much more than I have thus far... but I know where I'm sending the dry cleaning bill when I pee in my pants laughing so hard before this is over!

Seriously, thanks CLC, this gave me the biggest smile and laugh of the weekend, and you rock! (And PS - you're halfway done now!!!!)

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Queen of the Deities. "Even Zeus usually could not stand up to her." I'm feeling the love!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't get over "Smyrner". Snicker.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

??

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home