Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I Just Got Back from Dr. Jellyfinger

I feel so tawdry.

But he did have dreamy eyes.

In all fairness he did say that this wasn't his favorite part of the day either.

Why do they make you sit for twenty minutes on a cold slab in that assless-chap gown staring at a counter with nothing on it but a tube of Fist-Eze lubricant? Couldn't they store that stuff in a drawer somewhere?

On the bright side, the doc told me I seemed pretty healthy and didn't even mention that I could stand to lose a few pounds. He did say it wouldn't hurt if I grew a couple of inches taller, though.

p.s. Lynnster sent me the following email of encouragement, and I quote:

"Fingers crossed that you get a thumbs up from doc today!"

Nice.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care about your nether regions. Was your blood pressure OK?

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe. The fingers/thumbs reference was totally unintentional - I'm blaming it on a blonde moment!

I didn't work with, but worked in the same office with a doc once whom we referred to as the "butt doctor". Nicest guy. I can't really understand why in the world someone would want to go into that specialty, but I guess somebody's gotta do it.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U R in deep trouble with both hands on the shoulder - a pork metaphor.

3:12 PM  
Blogger LeBlanc said...

I feel your pain bro. (Not really, thank God!)

3:27 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

Tell me, did you break out into "Moon River"?

(movie reference-"Fletch")

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any tingling of excitement?
I imagine not but then again you never know.
How are you feeling, Hot Rod?

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home