Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm Leavin' on a Jet Plane

How hackneyed was that post title?! Oh well, whaddya expect on a Monday morning.

Speaking of which, Monday mornings are normally brutal travel days, but the Nashville airport is practically deserted. I guess everybody is all traveled out after the holidays.

And it's a good thing too since because of all of the terminal construction going on this place looks like the airport in Nagos, Nigeria that the TSA keeps warning me has inadequate security every time I go through a checkpoint. No problem skipping that place.

Oh well, off to the mouth of the rat.*

*bonus points if you can figure that one out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Busy Mom said...

Well, dangit. I just sent you an e-mail. How am I supposed to pay you if you aren't here?!

My guess: Boca Raton?

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun in Boca.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess is the same.

I was out at the Memphis airport twice this week and thought I saw an insane number of security people around at all times. Have a nice trip!

1:33 PM  
Blogger John H said...

dangit..i didn't see this in time to get my Boca Raton answer in..i guess B-mo wins a laurel, and hardy handshake.

We flew into Nashville from Kansas City after Christmas..the floor of the terminal was rug-less and felt much like the floor at the late-somewhat-lamented franklin cinema...

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking Bell Buckle.
Do they have an airport there?

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home