Thursday, January 25, 2007

What if I Liked Looky Frumpy?

The NHL unveiled their new jersey of the future at the All-Star game last night. Apparently they are supposed to be much sleeker and more form-fitting. This will allow the players to skate faster and not sweat as much, and apparently judging by last night's 12-9 score, they will be able to find the net more often.

I own about 5 hockey jerseys. I like them because they are big and bulky. Like a sweatshirt, but cooler looking. I'm not sure my frame was ever begging for a fitted jersey to accentuate my curves.

And I'm not even Short and Fat.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot the tighter pants and socks too. It's about time the NHL had some sex appeal, at least until Legwand smiles. D'oh!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you... I like my jerseys BECAUSE they're huge. Plus they go really great with black leggings, which have come back into style again (depending on where you read)...

4:53 PM  
Blogger Kat Coble said...

It's about time the NHL had some sex appeal

Wha?!? You mean they haven't always?

Come on! Some of my biggest crushes have been on hocky players.

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With KC on this one. There's just something about a guy on skates beating the hell out of another guy on skates.
I'm friggin' serious.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home