Sunday, April 30, 2006

Jet wrecked


So how'd you spend the past 35 hours? (Note: I doubt any of these China posts will be in real time, since I don't have local internet access on this here Treo.) Thanks to all my blogging advisors for their jetlag advice. I'm holding up alright so far, but I'll let you know how I end up.

I drove from Macon to Atlanta last night. (2 days ago? Damn international date line!) I got in by 11:30 pm and got to bed by midnight knowing I had to get up at 4:00. Unfortunately, my wonderful girlfriend forgot about the time zone difference and called at 12:45 with the totally thoughtful idea of leaving me an "I love you" voice mail. I groggily agreed that I loved her too and ended up staring at the clock for the next 3 hours until it was time to wake up.

So I've been awake for pretty much a day and a half and I think there are bats flying around the room in my peripheral vision. The flight from LA to Shanghai was long enough for me to need a haircut by the time it was over-15+ hours.

I'm mistyping more than I'm getting right on this tiny keyboard, so I figure I'll iron a few shirts and hit the hay. More from the East tomorrow.

CeeElCee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home