Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Oops, I voted...

...in the early election yesterday. And, true to my promise, I voted for my bud, Rex L. Camino. But I didn't really want to see him leave town, so I wrote him in for Governor instead of Senator. I figured that the Governor's mansion is a phat pad and Bredesen's not using it anyway. If Rex is Governor, I'm sure they'll let him into the Smithsonian for free anyway.

(Shhh, I know the Smithsonian's free for everyone, but don't tell Rex. Let the man dream.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

Gracias, CLC. I'll settle for governor (at least until people start horn-honking or protesting in my office. Then comes the iron fist).

My whole thing with the Smithsonian was being able to get behind the glass cases and play with all the stuff. For instance, I might spend a day watching TV in Archie Bunker's chair while playing Toby Keith songs on Woody Guthrie's guitar for my own amusement. Senators can get away with those things much better than semi-unemployed bloggers.

Still, the governorship will undoubtedly have its perks, and your act of loyalty will be remembered.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home