Sunday, October 22, 2006

Momentous Post-You Are Must to Read!

Is anybody else getting bombarded with a bunch of spam with subject lines using even more mangled syntax than usual? It's as if amazon.com shared my love of the David Sedaris book, "Me Talk Pretty One Day" with entire spamiverse!

"Customers who purchased this title also bought Hoodia, penis enlargement cream and the OTC stock XLVR."

But never mind that, back to momentous post. You know one of the best things about the Titans having a bye week? We actually got watch a good game on CBS instead of whatever debacle our home team was participating in.

Like Paul Harvey would say, I may be absent from these airwaves for a few days. Unfortunately, I don't have Fred Thompson or Gil Gross to fill in for me. I have to make my third business trip to Chicago in the last thirty days. I may be able to Treo an anecdote or two from the road. We'll just see.

Two of my favorite lady bloggers, Newscoma and Aunt B are undertaking a couple journeys of their own while I'm gone. Best of luck to them both and I'll be thinking of them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Busy Mom said...

My favorite spam subject line today is "righteous crayon"

9:34 AM  
Blogger Aunt B said...

Aw, Smiley, this brought a tear to my eye. Thanks. I'm thinking of Newscoma, too. I hope she kicks Edna to the curb with much success.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Hoodia stuff works!

11:27 AM  
Blogger John H said...

please 'treo' in from Chi-town. I miss it when you don't chime in...

Here's a Bass Ale to our wonderful friend, Newscoma...

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home