Tuesday, July 25, 2006

When Wonderdawg Says Jump...

I say, "No way. I've got a bum ankle."

But I will join the monitor chain gang. If you look really closely in the background to the left of my monitor, you can see a picture of the president of my publishing division standing next to a huge wild pig he shot. Classy.


Photograph this blog post (including your monitor and its immediate surroundings), and post the resulting pic on your blog. Then, the next person photographs your blog post and posts it, and so on. Leave your post URL in the comments so people will be able to follow the chain, and link your image to the post you photographed... this way people will be able to zoom into the monitors by clicking.

Via Kerry Woo

3 Comments:

Blogger ceeelcee said...

If you want to continue the chain, put this link behind your picture so that people can click through to infinity:

http://thedryspot.blogspot.com/2006/07/when-wonderdawg-says-jump.html


Tell me what you see when you get there...

2:07 PM  
Blogger Kerry Woo said...

Awesome - the link works! Nothing like learning HTML to make the day go by faster!

Thanks for playing along.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Kathy T. said...

This is so cool! Okay... I'll find my camera (eventually) and go for it. May take me a couple of days, though.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home