Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sorry I Haven't Been Regaling Y'all With Stories From Florida

As soon as I got here I got some really bad news about a friend and coworker not unlike what Hutch just went through. There's nothing I can do from down here, but I'm feeling pretty damn helpless from a thousand miles away. I don't know what I can do when I get back, but at least I'll have the opportunity of proximity to share my emotions with the folks involved. This sucks.

Whining over for now. Pray for someone you don't know if you have space on your list.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem. My best to your friend.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, hon. Keeping you, friend, and anyone else involved in thoughts and prayers...

12:42 AM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

Ceeelcee,
Sending you the good stuff. I'm so sorry.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Busy Mom said...

Prayers right now. I am sorry for the news.

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your friend are in my prayers too. I'm truly sorry for your loss.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Holiday Grinch said...

Bad news, very sorry.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your friend, and family.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home