Friday, July 28, 2006

"Devil, Come Owwwwwwwt!"

Am I the only one who remembers Ernest Angley's on-air exorcisms? He had a real talent for deaf people and the wheelchair-bound.


Well, I need his (and all of your) help. One more post and the nefarious "He whose name shall not be spoken but who is hovering over there-------->" dude is off my site, hopefully forever.

So, let's all concentrate. I know you're all sick of his pale visage appearing in your comments sections attached to my snarky banter. You want to see him gone, too!


Begone!
Begone!
Begone!

Or as Steve Martin used to say, "I break with thee. I break with thee. I break with thee. And then I throw poopie on their shoes."

Whatever it takes. Fingers crossed!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Collie said...

Are you kidding? That was Sunday night entertainment on Channel 17.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, he may have worn a toupee.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Can I get you a therapist?

12:11 PM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

OH DEAR GOD!
I WATCHED THIS RELIGOUSLY! No pun intended.
Better on drugs, but we won't go there.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home